COSTS: Legal uncertainty; Fears and stereotypes; Additional costs.
BENEFITS: Changing labor market – lack of employees; CSR – positive perception of the employer; Good and committed employees; Financial support from State Fund for the Rehabilitation of the Disabled.
In what direction should changes in social policy change in the opinion of employers (taking into account changes on the labor market):
- Simplification of provisions regarding employment support;
- Changes in the case law on disability;
- Stabilization and legal certainty;
- Increasing the activity of people with disabilities in entering the labor market;
- Technological changes, increased availability.