We are happy to announce the organisation of the project’s final conference. We invite all persons interested in the project, especially mentors and trainers of disadvantaged social groups, such as women, minorities or people with physical disabilities, but also institutions supporting the mentioned groups. The conference will be held on the 10th of May, 2019 at the Regional Development Agency in Rzeszow (Poland) and will be divided into a few sessions:
– Presentation of project objectives.
– Presentation of research results and the first output.
– Speeches by two project participants.
– Speech by a representative of local authority on supporting the inclusion of the disabled on the labour market.
– Presentation of research results and the third output.
– Speech by a representative of regional authority on the situation of the disabled persons on the labour market and the role of authorities/employees for the support of these persons.
– Speech by representative of the association of persons with hearing impairments on inclusive entrepreneurship.
The conference will start at 9:30 (registration) and end approximately at 16:00 (closing speech). There will be a coffee break and lunch break.
Conference attendants will receive certificates of participation.
Please contact the Polish Partners for further details.